Java : JVM: Java Virtual Machine Architecture and Structure
Tutorial by: Date: 2016-04-19 03:00:38
- JVM is responsible for taking .class file and converting
that .class file in machine code instructions that can be executed by
- It’s not a machine, it’s a program.
- JVM verifies the code before execution (Sandbox Security).
- JVM is platform dependent and it is heart of Java language.
There are four phases of JVM
- Load Code
- Verify Code
- Execute Code
- Provide Runtime Environment
Overview of Java virtual machine (JVM) architecture and structure